Looking for activities to help you teach and develop phonological awareness and rhyming? The phonological awareness activity cards provide a variety of activities and exercises that will help your kids develop their rhyming awareness skills in a fun and engaging way. The beginning activities help your kids learn to notice words that rhyme and blend and segment onset and rime in easily decodable CVC words. The cards then progress through more challenging activities to help you teach your kids to manipulate the onset and rime in CVC words and, ultimately, produce rhyming words.
For each activity, there are 10 or 20 suggested daily exercises using specific rhyming word cards that you can do. It only takes a few minutes to do an exercise, and you can fit them into your regular daily routine during large group time or transitions.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
✅ SAVE TIME!
- These rhyming awareness cards are easy to prep
- Includes directions for 6 different and fun exercises for you to use
- Includes a sequence of up to 22 weeks of exercises to build rhyming awareness skills
✅ VERSATILE! - You can add these quick and effective rhyming exercises into your normal daily routine. Use during:
- whole group instruction
- circle time
✅ EASY TO DIFFERENTIATE! - Many different levels of activities are included
✅ KEEPS KIDS ENGAGED! The phonological awareness exercises are quick and fun for kids.
➡️ THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THE RHYMING PHONOLOGICAL AWARENESS SET:
- 36 CVC rhyming picture cards with printed words
- 36 CVC rhyming picture cards without words
- 36 black & white rhyming picture cards with printed words
- 36 black & white picture cards without words
- 11 cards with suggested phonological awareness exercises
❓ DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Are you looking for some answers before making a purchase? Or maybe you have some questions about an activity you've already bought. Whatever it may be, feel free to reach out to me HERE. I'd be more than happy to assist you in any way I can.