Use this easy-to-prep alphabet sorting activity to teach letter recognition, letter sounds, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
ENGAGING ACTIVITIES - YOUR KIDS WILL HAVE FUN LEARNING!
Easy to Prep Activity
- This literacy activity is easy to cut out.
- Prep the set once and use the set over and over again.
- Black & white and full-color options are available.
Keeps Them Interested
- A fun, hands-on way to learn letters
- Easily differentiated for different levels of learners.
WHAT CAN I TEACH WITH THIS RESOURCE?
Teach These Early Literacy Skills:
- letter recognition
- letter sounds and beginning sounds
- uppercase and lowercase letter matching
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Several Options for Easy Differentiation
- 26 Sorting Mats (full-color and black & white are included for your convenience)
- 3 beginning sound cards with labels for each letter
- 3 beginning sound cards without labels for each letter
- uppercase and lowercase letter cards
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
You can use the activity:
- for letter sorting
- for beginning sound picture sorting
- in a literacy center
- take-home activities
- with a sensory bin
- Use the mats for letter tracing practice
- as a matching game