Use these fun little alphabet books to teach early literacy skills, improve scissor skills, and build hand strength in a fun way.
No time to prep activities? No problem! These little books are super easy to prep.
- Just cut the printable pages into fourths and kids can do the rest.
- 2 printing options for home or school use
ENGAGING FOR KIDS
- Just enough cutting practice and just enough tracing practice for little learners.
- Kids LOVE using a stapler!
- meaningful scissor practice
WHAT CAN I TEACH WITH THIS RESOURCE?
Teach These Literacy Skills:
- letter recognition
- letter sounds
- letter formation
Develop Scissor Skills and Build Hand Strength:
- This meaningful activity is better than a cutting worksheet. Your kids will take pride in the books that they make.
- improve hand-eye coordination
- staplers are great for building hands strength...and they are FUN
- Kids can trace letters with a crayon or with their finger
HOW DO KIDS USE THE BOOKS?
- cut the 4 pages apart
- staple the pages together
- identify the letter or word on each page
- trace the letters (Use the dot as a visual cue for the starting point.)
- color the images
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THIS RESOURCE?
- 27 printable books (There are two options for the letter X)
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.