Use this FUN spider themed activity to teach color identification, sorting by color and size, counting, and more in your preschool or pre-k classroom. These HANDS-ON learning activities are EASILY DIFFERENTIATED and are perfect for your spider theme, Halloween theme, bug theme, or October units and lesson plans. These easy-to-assemble activities can be used as independent or small group activities.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
Use this activity to teach the following:
- color identification
- color sorting
- matching sets,
- object counting
- 1-to-1 correspondence
- comparing sets, cardinality
- sorting by size,
This interactive spider set includes:
- ten color spiderweb boards
- ten colors of spiders (each includes large, medium, and small sizes)
- large, medium, and small spiderweb sorting boards
- ideas for use
What are teachers saying about this resource?
- "Great for many different goals" Chloe S.
- "My pre-K friends loved this activity so much, we used it well past Halloween. Great resource!" Erica B.
- "My preschoolers LOVED this activity. I was able to do a variety of different levels using just this one product!" Brittany W