Use this spider-themed math resource to teach MANY math concepts in a FUN & HANDS-ON way .... and it can be EASILY DIFFERENTIATED. This resource is great for independent and small group activities in your math centers. It is perfect for your Halloween theme, spider theme, bug theme, or October theme units and lesson plans.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
From 1-20 counting practice to numeral recognition, one-to-one correspondence, addition, subtraction, and number composition and decomposition; this spider-themed math set is packed with ideas for hands-on math learning.
This spider math resource includes the following:
- printable five frame game board
- printable ten frame game boards
- 2 styles of counters (but you can use plastic spiders too!)
- 2 different spinners
- 1-20 number cards
- 1-20 ten frame cards
- ideas for 15 different activities
Use this resource to work on
- one-to-one correspondence
- counting 1-5, counting 1-10, counting 1-20
- simple addition and subtraction
- numeral recognition
- composing and decomposing numbers
- numeracy skills
What are teachers saying about this resource?
- "Great for math centres. Kids love playing this with plastic spiders." Lisa M.
- "The kids enjoyed these games during the crazy Halloween week. I like that they had fun and kept learning" Erica C.
- "Kids had a blast with this one, and we found lots of different ways to use it!" Allison C.