Teach numbers, counting, and creating sets with these number books. Kids will enjoy creating their own counting books. They can add stickers, pictures, drawings, stamps, etc. to each page to represent the number. A great hands-on math activity for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten and SPED classes and at home learning packets for preschoolers. Perfect for your math centers, math work stations and even as a fine motor activity. TWO SIZES ARE INCLUDED!
Kids can customize each number page with:
- create number sets
- compose and decompose numbers
The possibilities are endless!
This resource includes:
- two sizes of books
- both books are easy to assemble.
- The smaller book is 4.25" x 5.5" (prints 4 per page).
- The larger book measures 5.5" x 8.5" (prints 2 per page).
Many ways to use the resource:
- Create a 1-10 book
- Create a 1-5 book
- Create a single number book (example: create a number 5 book with a cover and multiple number 5 pages)
- Use thematic stamps, pictures or stickers to coordinate with your thematic unit or lesson plan