Number activities and numeral recognition for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten. Customers who have purchased my popular Lots of Dots: Alphabet Tracing Sheets have requested a number version. Here it is!
These number tracing sheets are a great way to help young children learn to recognize and make numerals. The set includes dot numeral sheets for numbers 0-20.
There are many ways that you can use the Lots of Dots Number Worksheets:
COLOR THE DOTS
- Use bingo/paint markers.
- Place a stamp inside each dot.
- Use paint and a cork to stamp a circle inside of each dot.
FILL THE DOTS
- Use buttons, gems, coins.
- Use thematic counters like plastic spiders, dinosaur erasers, googly eyes, etc.
- Place stickers inside each dot.
- Use magnetic chips and pick them up with a magnetic wand when complete.
- Use the worksheets on a magnetic board/cookie sheet with magnets.
This set is appropriate for preschool, kindergarten, or homeschool classrooms. They work great in a math center. Worksheets can also be used in occupational therapy settings or as a home activity (would be a great addition to a busy bag).