Transform your dramatic play center into a taco shop or taco truck with this set of fun printables. Teach your kids about communities in a developmentally appropriate, play-based, and hands-on way. This resource is perfect for your preschool and prek classroom.
**I USE AN EASY TO READ FONTS ON ALL OF THE PRINTABLES!**
USE WITH THE FOLLOWING THEMES:
- Restaurant theme
- Community theme
- Food Theme
THE FOLLOWING PRINTABLES ARE INCLUDED
- Large word cards (to match your word wall cards)
- Small word cards
- Open and closed signs
- Order, pick up, and hours signs
- Lunch menu
- Breakfast menu
- Lunch order forms (black & white)
- Breakfast order forms (black & white)
- Employee schedule (black & white)
- Role name tags
- Customer survey form (black & white)
- Recipe page and covers (black & white) Create a class book or recipe book!
- Drink labels (orange, lemon, water)
- Hot sauce labels
- blank menus in two sizes (black & white)...kids can create their own menus!
- Printable logos for hats, aprons, t-shirts etc. (create a uniform!)
- Printable banner/bunting (full color and b&w)
- Plus...ideas for creating props
Your students will have so much fun with this set. I live in Texas, where breakfast tacos are a way of life. So...of course I included a breakfast taco menu. Prop and material ideas are included.
EARLY LITERACY LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Menus and order forms are simple and easy to read for little learners.
- Kids can fill out the simple order forms and read them while they prepare the food.
- Customers can complete a survey to rate food and service.
- Word cards can be used as labels, writing center, pocket chart, etc.
- Recipe pages can be used as a story starter. Compile them into a class book