Are you looking for a resource to teach rhyming? This is a hands-on rhyming, CVC word family, and fine motor activity for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, RTI, SPED, early childhood, and at-home learning. This CVC rhyming clip card activity will help you teach kids to identify rhymes.
THIS SET CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
- 19 rhyming clip cards with labels
- 19 rhyming clip cards without labels
- printable arrow pointers that can be attached to a clothespin clip.
You can bind the cards together in a clip book or use them separately.
EASY TO USE:
- Students identify the large picture on the top of each card
- clip their pointer to the rhyming picture at the bottom of the card
EASY TO DIFFERENTIATE:
- The cards with labels help kids SEE that rhyming words have the same ending
- The cards without labels are more difficult and force kids to LISTEN for the rhyme
Use the cards in literacy centers, take-home bags, or busy bags.
WHAT ARE TEACHERS SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE?
“This has helped one of my students with special needs learn rhyming words! I nearly cried when she did it all by herself!”
"Love this product! My kiddos were having a difficult time with rhyming. This product has made it easier for them to be able to produce and give me a rhyming word. My students can now match rhyming pictures! Thank you!" -Irma T.
“what an amazing product, I love the clear, bright visuals. I love how the pictures and rhyming words are simple and applicable to the child's life world. A lovely literacy and fine motor activity. Thank you” -Christy K
“My PreK kids made so much progress using these this year- thank you” -Sarah H.
“The visuals and the words written at the bottom have really helped my students of all levels take off with rhyming! Thanks for a great product” -Megan W