Make customized crayon name puzzles for your class. Teach name recognition and teach kids how to spell their names with these editable crayon puzzle templates. A perfect activity for your writing center, literacy center, morning work, and ELA work stations in preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, RTI, SPED. The editable document includes two styles of crayon puzzles and can be created for names with 2-12 letters.
This resource contains 2 different versions of crayon name puzzles:
- Version #1 features a black font - looks great when printed on brightly colored paper or cardstock.
- Version #2 features an outlined font - kids can color the letters with crayons or markers
- Plus name labels are included - Store your cut puzzles in envelopes or plastic bags - use the labels for quick and easy identification.
Easy to Customize!
- Use the Class List Form to easily add your students' names to both styles of the crayon puzzles
- Use the print planner page to quickly determine which pages to print
**You do not need to install any special fonts, but you will need the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for this resource.