Teach colors and work on fine motor skills with this color matching and sorting activity. Perfect for toddlers, preschool, pre-k, childcare, home school, early intervention, SPED, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and busy bags. A great addition to your bear theme unit, hibernation theme unit and lesson plans.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
This resource is part of the Bear Activity Bundle. If you purchase the money-saving bundle, you do not need to purchase this resource.
This product contains the following:
- 22 bear color clip cards (2 cards in each of 11 colors)
- 22 crayon clip covers (2 crayons in each of 11 colors)
- 2 clip card book covers
- 11 color word cards
You will need wooden clothespin clips to complete this activity. You may also use the cards and crayons on a magnetic board or cookie sheet.
There are so many ways to use this resource:
- Cards can be used separately or bound together on a ring
- Use the cards for simple matching and fine motor activities
- Sort the cards by color and style
- Use for sorting your plastic counting bears
- Use for counting games
- Use the color word cards in your writing center or in pocket charts
- grey and gray