I added this activity to The Alphabet Mega Bundle. If you have already purchased the bundle, you can download it again to get the new resource!
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the ZIP file with the PDF documents upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
Teach letter recognition and proper letter formation while strengthening fine motor control. Use these letter cards in a variety of ways in your literacy and fine motor skills center in your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, SPED, and OT classrooms and at home.
VISUAL CUE HELPS YOU TEACH PROPER LETTER FORMATION!
The starting point is highlighted on each letter card. This simple cue helps kids remember where to start each letter.
EASY TO PREP!
Just print and cut out the cards. There are two options for printing.
- Class Pack - multiple copies of one letter on 1 page - Prepare a letter activity for your whole class in no time.
- Home Pack - multiple letters on 1 page - Prepare all the letters for 1 child in no time.
Use the cards in a variety of ways for alphabet and fine motor skills activities.
- Cotton Swab Painting - Dip a swab into paint and place a dot of paint in the circles on each letter card.
- Eraser Printing - Tap a pencil eraser on an ink pad and print a dot in the circles on each letter card.
- Pinning Activity - Place the letter card on a piece of cork or foam. Use a push pin or corn cob holder to poke a hole in the center of each circle on the letter card.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 26 lowercase dot letter cards
- 26 uppercase dot letter cards
- the cards print 6 per page and measure about 3.x4"