Use these fun fine motor printables to improve scissor skills and build hand strength. The engaging activity is easy to prep and designed to motivate reluctant and struggling cutters.
This meaningful activity is better than a cutting worksheet. Your kids will take pride in the books that they make.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the ZIP file with the PDF documents upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
Kids build fine motor skills as they make the mini-books
- Kids get practice with scissors as they cut the 4 pages apart.
- They can color the images for more fine motor practice.
- Finally, they staple the pages together and build hand strength by using the stapler.
SET 1 includes the following themes
- Transportation (8 mini-books)
- Animals (8 mini-books)
- Sports (4 mini-books)
- Dinosaurs (4-mini books)
Easy to Prep!
- 2 printing options for home or school use
- Just cut the pages in fourths and kids do the rest