Teach letter recognition, letter sounds, beginning sounds, rhyming, shapes, and colors with these engaging, interactive activities.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the ZIP file with the PDF documents upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
Your kids will ask to play this fun monster activity again and again. It is perfect for a monster or Halloween themed learning center in preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, tot school, and SPED.
Work on the following concepts:
- Letter recognition & letter/sound association
- Beginning or initial sounds
- Rhyming words
- Colors (+ counting)
How to Play:
- Select a card.
- Read the silly rhyme on the card to learn what the monster wants to eat.
- Find the requested piece of candy.
- Feed it to the monster.
**The monster can be attached to a Barilla pasta box, a paper bag, or a file folder so that kids can actually stick the candy into his mouth.....directions are included.
The resource includes the following:
- Printable Monster
- Abc Candy (uppercase and lowercase)
- Abc Munch Cards (uppercase and lowercase)
- Beginning Sound Candy (with and without labels)
- Beginning Sound Munch Cards
- Rhyming Candy (with and without labels)
- Rhyming Munch Cards
- Shape Candy
- Shape Munch Cards (with and without the shape illustration)
- Color Candy
- Color Munch Cards
- Directions and many ideas for extensions
**The file also includes a black and white option for everything except for the color candy.