Are you looking for fun end-of-the-year activities for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classrooms? This end-of-year memory book activity is designed especially for little learners.
Use the memory book as a literacy center activity, as a craft activity, or as part of an end-of-year celebration, party, or graduation.
This set includes BOTH a half sheet and a full sheet version of end-of-year memory books with MANY options. Choose the pages that you like to customize the perfect end-of-year keepsake for your kids. Parents LOVE the finished product!
You will be able to customize some of the pages before printing. Please note that you will need to use the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your desktop or laptop to edit the PDF documents
✅ SAVE TIME! - These end-of-year memory books are easy to prep.
✅ VERSATILE! - Choose from 2 different sizes.
✅ EASY TO DIFFERENTIATE! - Includes many page options so that you can customize your books to meet the needs of your kids.
➡️ THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THE END OF YEAR MEMORY BOOK ACTIVITY SET:
- Full page printable book with 38 page options
- Half-page printable book with 37 page options
- Print planner pages
➡️ THESE ARE THE PAGE OPTIONS THAT ARE INCLUDED:
Cover Page – 3 versions in each size (male, female, or generic)
- Customize the child’s name
- Customize title
- Customize the name of your school
- Customize the year
Self Portrait Page – 2 versions in each size
- Kids can draw a self-portrait or you can attach a photograph to the page.
- Kids can write their names and age
Class Photo Page - (only available on the full-page book)
- Attach a photograph of the class to the page
Hand Print Page
- Apply a child’s handprint to this page.
Teacher Page – (8 versions in each size)
- Single teacher page (4 options)
- Multiple teacher pages (4 options)
Favorite Things Page (2 versions - US, and UK spellings)
- Help kids record their favorite activity, song, and book
Custom Favorite Things Page (2 versions – US and UK spellings)
- Customize this page with 3 items
- Possible ideas include favorite learning center/station, favorite snack, favorite part of the day
What I Learned This Year Page – (2 versions)
- Help kids write about something that they learned during the school year.
I Was Proud When…. (3 versions - boy, girl, and blank)
- Help kids write on this page
I Am Good At…….(3 versions - boy, girl, and blank)
- Help kids record their answers on this page
When I Grow Up…(3 versions: boy, girl, and blank)
- Write each child’s comments
My Summer Plans – (2 versions)
- Help kids write their answers on the page.
My Friends – (3 versions in the full page, 4 versions in the half page)
- Kids can practice writing the names of friends.
- Kids can ask for friends’ autographs.
- Teachers can record the names of each child’s special friends.
- A photograph can be attached to the page.
A Note From My Teacher/s (2 versions - single or multiple teachers)
- Teacher or teachers can write a special note to each child on this page.
❓ DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Are you looking for some answers before making a purchase? Or maybe you have some questions about an activity you've already bought. Whatever it may be, feel free to reach out to me HERE. I'd be more than happy to assist you in any way I can.
WHAT ARE TEACHERS SAYING ABOUT THIS END-OF-THE-YEAR ACTIVITY?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I have several end of year activity keepsake books but this is my favorite for pre-k!” - Apryl B
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “These formats for creating a memory book are amazing. I can't wait to use them next school year.” - Deborah M
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I loved getting to see our year through my students' eyes! Such a great resource and I loved that it was no prep.” - Katie H
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ”This is one of my very favorite resources I've purchased for my classroom. The parents LOVED the finished book and the kids had a blast working on it with me.” - Christina Z.
CHECK OUT THESE ADDITIONAL END OF THE YEAR ACTIVITIES