Make customized name books for your class and provide lots of name writing practice for your kids. Kids will learn to recognize their names and learn to write their names with these name handwriting practice books. A perfect activity writing centers, literacy centers, morning work, and ELA work stations in preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, RTI, SPED, and OT. The editable document includes many options to create a customized book to help you teach kids their names.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
This resource contains 11 different pages that you can add to your name books -
customize your books to meet the needs of your students.
It only takes minutes to add names to all of the books with the class list form You do not need to install any special fonts. Simply fill out the class list form and the names are automatically transferred to the pages*. Easily determine which pages to print by referring to the print planner pages. Step by step directions and video tutorial are also included. For kids with 2-11 letters in their names.
***You will need the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for this resource.
THE FOLLOWING PAGES ARE INCLUDED:
- Cover Page with Name - kids can learn to recognize their name
- Fist Letter Page - kids can learn to identify and recognize the first letter in their names.
- Name Each Letter Page - Kids can point to and name each letter.
- Tracing Page - Dotted - Kids can trace their name
- Tracing over gray - Kids can practice writing their name by tracing over the gray name.
- Tracing Page - Dotted with Lines - More handwriting practice...this time with lines
- Rainbow Writing Page - Kids can write their name multiply times in multiple colors.
- Write in the Letter Boxes - Kids write their names in the letter boxes.
- Name Writing - Kids write their names in the blank space provided
- Build a Name Page - Kids can glue letter squares, use stickers, or use stamps to build their names in the space provided. (for kids with 2-11 letters in their names)
- Letter Squares Page- Letter squares can be cut out and used on the Build a Name Page.
*The class list form has room for 24 names. Use the form as many times as you need to customize books for larger numbers of children.
Books are easy to assemble...directions are provided.
USE THIS RESOURCE TO CREATE MANY WRITING ACTIVITIES:
- Add individual pages to your writing center
- Create sign-in pages for your class
- Laminate pages and use them with dry-erase markers.
WHAT ARE TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE?
"This is by far the most easy to use and customizable item I have purchased on TPT!"
"This was a great resource. The table to add children's name was easy to use and saved so much time. Thank you. My students enjoyed completing these tasks each day."
"Great for working on names. Was very simple thanks to the directions to put them together fast for each kid"
"This packet is so easy to use, and it provide so many great ways for students to practice their names!"