Make customized crayon name puzzles for your class. Teach name recognition and teach kids how to spell their names with these editable crayon puzzle templates. A perfect activity for your writing center, literacy center, morning work, and ELA work stations in preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, RTI, SPED. The editable document includes two styles of crayon puzzles and can be created for names with 2-12 letters.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
This resource contains 2 different versions of crayon name puzzles:
- Version #1 features a black font - looks great when printed on brightly colored paper or cardstock.
- Version #2 features an outlined font - kids can color the letters with crayons or markers
- Plus name labels are included - Store your cut puzzles in envelopes or plastic bags - use the labels for quick and easy identification.
Easy to Customize!
- Use the Class List Form to easily add your students' names to both styles of the crayon puzzles
- Use the print planner page to quickly determine which pages to print
**You do not need to install any special fonts, but you will need the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for this resource.