It's easy to make customized pumpkin name puzzles or word puzzles for your class - a fun Halloween or fall-themed learning activity. Teach name recognition, teach letters, and teach kids how to spell their name with these editable puzzle templates. You can also use the puzzles to learn sight words or spelling words.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
This is a perfect activity for your writing center, literacy center, morning work, word work, and ELA work stations in preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, RTI, SPED. This fun literacy activity or letter activity is perfect for a Halloween theme, pumpkin theme, harvest theme, or Autumn theme unit or lesson plans. Also....a great Halloween gift idea for your students.
The editable document includes two styles of pumpkin name puzzles and can be created for names with 2-13 letters.
2 VERSIONS OF PUZZLES ARE INCLUDED!
- Version #1 features a black font - looks great when printed on brightly colored paper or cardstock.
- Version #2 features an outlined font - kids can color the letters with crayons or markers
- Plus name labels are included too - Store your cut puzzles in envelopes or plastic bags - use the labels for quick and easy identification.
EASY TO CUSTOMIZE!
- Use the Class List Forms to easily add your students' names to both styles of the train puzzles
- Use the print planner pages to quickly determine which pages to print
**You do not need to install any special fonts, but you will need the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for this resource.