Use this editable template to make customized name tracing cards for your class. Provide lots of name writing practice for your kids. Kids will learn to recognize their names and learn to write their names with these name handwriting practice cards. A perfect activity writing centers, literacy centers, morning work, and ELA work stations in preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, RTI, SPED, and OT. The editable document includes two styles of cards in 4 different colors.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
Includes two different styles of fonts:
- Version #1 features an outlined font with a dot indicating the starting point on each letter.
- Version #2 features a dotted font
Both versions of name cards are available with 4 different colors:
- black and white
Easy to customize!
- It only takes minutes to add names to all of the name cards
- Type names into the class list and they automatically appear on all the cards
- Use the print planner page to help you easily determine which pages to print
- The class list form has room for 26 names. Use the form as many times as you need to customize books for larger numbers of children
***You do not need to install any special fonts, but you will need the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to use this editable resource.
Ideas for use:
- Add name tracing cards to your writing center
- Use the name cards as part of a sign-in routine for your class
- Make word tracing cards for thematic words, sight words, or high-interest word