Do your kids struggle with their fine motor skills? These super simple dot sticker activity task cards give your kids the opportunity to build essential fine motor skills, especially their pincer grasp, in a fun & engaging way.
Peeling and applying sticker activities provide a great way to work on pincer grasp and hand-eye coordination.
This set includes two sizes of dot sticker cards for fine motor task boxes (for large and small dot stickers). The printables are super simple and easy-to-prep, but are extremely versatile. The activities are fun and engaging for kids.
The dot sticker fine motor skills printables are perfect for your kids in preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, SPED, and OT. You can use them with bingo daubers, fingerprints, q-tip painting, etc. - ideas are included.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
✅ SAVE TIME! - These dot sticker activity task cards are easy to prep.
- Just print, cut apart, and GO!
✅ VERSATILE! - Use the easy fine motor printables in a variety of ways.
- Fine motor task boxes or work bins
- It's easy to send a card and stickers home to work on with parents
- Use for counting activities
- Use as a scorecard for games
- Reading log
- Reward chart
✅ FLEXIBLE! - Use with dot stickers or in many other ways.
Large Dot Printables
- .75-inch dot stickers
- .5- inch dot stickers
- Bingo daubers, dot markers, bingo markers
- Pom-poms (use tweezers to place them)
- Small manipulatives
Small Dot Printables
- .24-inch dot stickers
- .375-inch dot stickers
- Q-tip painting
- Print dots with the eraser side of a pencil
- Dots of glue
✅ KEEPS KIDS ENGAGED! These super simple activity strips are fun and motivating for young kids.
➡️ THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS DOT STICKER STRIPS SET:
- Large dot sticker activity task cards- 10 different designs
- Small dot sticker activity task cards - 10 different designs
- The task cards measure 4" x 5.5"
- Two printing options for easy prep
- Class Set - Print multiple copies of one task card on one sheet of paper makes it super easy to prep one design for an entire class quickly.
- Home Set - Print multiple task cards on one sheet of paper so you can easily prep multiple designs for one child.
➡️ WHO CAN USE THIS RESOURCE?
This product is appropriate for
- special education
- homeschool classroom
- occupational therapy
❓ DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Are you looking for some answers before making a purchase? Or maybe you have some questions about an activity you've already bought. Whatever it may be, feel free to reach out to me HERE. I'd be more than happy to assist you in any way I can.