Are you looking for a resource to teach rhyming? This is a hands-on rhyming, CVC word family, and fine motor activity for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, RTI, SPED, early childhood, and at-home learning. This CVC rhyming clip card activity will help you teach kids to identify rhymes.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
THIS SET CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
- 19 rhyming clip cards with labels
- 19 rhyming clip cards without labels
- printable arrow pointers that can be attached to a clothespin clip.
You can bind the cards together in a clip book or use them separately.
EASY TO USE:
- Students identify the large picture on the top of each card
- clip their pointer to the rhyming picture at the bottom of the card
EASY TO DIFFERENTIATE:
- The cards with labels help kids SEE that rhyming words have the same ending
- The cards without labels are more difficult and force kids to LISTEN for the rhyme
Use the cards in literacy centers, take-home bags, or busy bags.
WHAT ARE TEACHERS SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE?
“This has helped one of my students with special needs learn rhyming words! I nearly cried when she did it all by herself!”
"Love this product! My kiddos were having a difficult time with rhyming. This product has made it easier for them to be able to produce and give me a rhyming word. My students can now match rhyming pictures! Thank you!" -Irma T.
“what an amazing product, I love the clear, bright visuals. I love how the pictures and rhyming words are simple and applicable to the child's life world. A lovely literacy and fine motor activity. Thank you” -Christy K
“My PreK kids made so much progress using these this year- thank you” -Sarah H.
“The visuals and the words written at the bottom have really helped my students of all levels take off with rhyming! Thanks for a great product” -Megan W