Shape book and shape sorting activity. Make your own black and white shape book activity for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, at-home learning for preschoolers, and early childhood education.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
These black and white shape books are easy to assemble and can be used in many ways.
THIS SET INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 1 cover page
- 11 shape pages (square, circle, rectangle, triangle, oval, heart, star, pentagon, hexagon,diamond/rhombus)
- 4 sets of printable shapes in a variety of sizes/patterns
- 2 sets of shape images
EASY TO CUSTOMIZE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS:
- create a book with all of the shape pages
- create a book with just a few shapes
- create a single shape book by using multiple copies of the same shape page.
ADD THE PRINTABLE SHAPE IMAGES TO THE PAGES OR....
- Use shape stamps or stickers on each page.
- Dip shape cookie cutters or shape blocks in paint and print shapes on each page.
- Cut shapes from a variety of textured materials (sandpaper, fuzzy fabric, satin, faux reptile print, glitter foam, lace, etc) and attach the shapes to each page. This would work especially well with a single shape book.
- Glue strips of shape patterned scrapbook paper or wrapping paper to each page.
- Take pictures of shapes around your house or classroom and attach the photographs to each page.