Shape matching clip cards. Shape activities and fine motor fun for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and early childhood education. Shape matching clip cards are a fun way to practice shape matching and shape recognition.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
EASY TO USE
- Children look at the featured shape or image on the top of the card
- The attach the clothespin arrow to the matching shape at the bottom of the card.
add a sticker on the back of the cards to make them self-checking.
EASY TO DIFFERENTIATE WITH 3 LEVELS OF CARDS!
This activity contains 3 levels of clip cards (75 total cards!). The levels are color-coded for easy identification and sorting.
- Blue Set - The featured shape and the matching shape are the same color, so it will be easier for kids to identify the match. This set contains 20 clip cards, 1 cover, and blue arrows.
- Orange Set - The featured shape and the matching shape are different colors, so it will be a bit more challenging for kids to identify the match. This set contains 20 clip cards, 1 cover, and orange arrows.
- Green Set- An illustration is featured on the top of the card and kids will identify a shape within the illustration. Often more than one shape can be identified within the illustration. This set contains 35 clip cards, 2 covers, and green arrows.
You will need several clothespin clips to complete the activity.
Bind the cards together to make clip books or use the cards individually.
❓ DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Are you looking for some answers before making a purchase? Or maybe you have some questions about an activity you've already bought. Whatever it may be, feel free to reach out to me HERE. I'd be more than happy to assist you in any way I can.