Use this fun hands-on alphabet activity to teach letter recognition and letter formation to your kids in preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
No time to prep activities? No problem! These playdough activity mats are super easy to prep.
- Just print, laminate, and they are ready to go
- Full color and black and white options are available
ENGAGING FOR KIDS
- hands-on and multi-sensory fun with playdough
WHAT CAN I TEACH WITH THIS RESOURCE?
Teach These Literacy Skills:
- letter recognition
- letter sounds
- letter formation (There is a green dot on every letter - a visual cue to indicate the proper starting point)
Build Hand Strength:
- Using playdough is fun AND it helps build hand strength!
HOW CAN KIDS USE THE MATS?
- form letters with coils of playdough
- trace the letters with loose parts
- finger tracing
- make an alphabet book (a cover is included)
- coloring pages
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THIS RESOURCE?
- 27 full-color letter mats (There are two options for the letter X)
- Full-color cover page
- 27 black & white letter mats (There are two options for the letter X)
- Black & white cover page
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.