Alphabet and Beginning Sounds Clip Cards
Use this easy-to-prep alphabet and fine motor activity to teach letter recognition and beginning sounds. The activity is self-checking and is great for small group and independent activities in your literacy center.
ENGAGING ACTIVITIES - YOUR KIDS WILL HAVE FUN LEARNING!
Easy to Prep Activity
- Print, cut-out and they are ready to go
- Prep them once and use them over and over again.
- Use double-sided printing to easily create the self-checking dots on the back of each card.
- You will need to provide some clothespin clips to complete the activity.
Keeps Them Interested
- A fun, hands-on way to learn letters and sounds
- The clothespin clips provide some fine motor practice.
- Two levels of cards provide easy differentiation
WHAT CAN I TEACH WITH THIS RESOURCE?
Teach These Literacy Skills:
- letter recognition
- letter sounds
- beginning sounds
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 27 self-checking cards with labels
- 27 self-check cards without labels
- There are 2 options for the letter X (x at the beginning of words and x at the end)
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
You can use the activity
- as a literacy center activity
- as a fine motor center activity
- for take-home activities
❓ DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Are you looking for some answers before making a purchase? Or maybe you have some questions about an activity you've already bought. Whatever it may be, feel free to reach out to me HERE. I'd be more than happy to assist you in any way I can.