Use these alphabet cards to create a variety of easy-to-prep multi-sensory alphabet activities for your kids in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten.
ENGAGING ACTIVITIES - YOUR KIDS WILL HAVE FUN LEARNING!
Easy to Prep Activity
- Print, cut-out, and they are ready to go
- Use for a variety of fun activities
- Use double-sided printing to print uppercase on one side and lowercase on the back.
- Two printing options (a class set and a home set) are included.
Keeps Them Interested
- A fun, hands-on way to learn letter recognition and letter formation
- Many ideas are included
WHAT CAN I TEACH WITH THIS RESOURCE?
Teach These Literacy Skills:
- letter recognition
- correct letter formation - each letter has a dot to provide a visual cue for the starting position.
- PLUS work on fine motor skills!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 2 uppercase letter cards
- 26 lowercase letter cards
- Cards print 4 per page
- There are 2 options for printing
- Home Set - Prints with multiple letters on a page.
- Class Set - Prints with multiple copies of one letter on a page.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
HOW CAN I USE THE ACTIVITY?
- as a literacy center activity
- as a fine motor center activity
- for take-home activities
HERE ARE SOME FUN IDEAS....
- finger tracing
- in a salt tray
- with playdough
- with loose parts or mini-erasers
- color with crayons
- rainbow write
- bingo daubers
- colored glue
- glue objects (pom-poms, buttons, sequins, etc.
- chenille stems
- waxed yarn