Use these hands-on counting activities to teach 1-10 and 1-20 counting and number concepts in your math centers or at home. Your kids can work on building fine motor skills while they learn to understand and build numbers.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
Easy-to Prep Activities - quick, easy, and engaging. Print in full-color or in black & white.
Easily Differentiated - Many options help you meet the varied needs of students.
- Use cards with dots for kids who are working on one-to-one correspondence.
- Use cards with dots for kids who need a visual cue.
- Use number cards to teach one-to-one correspondence, counting, building numbers, etc.
- Extension activity ideas are included for counting clip cards.
This resource contains the following:
- 1-20 number cards with dots
- 1-20 number cards without dots
- 15 counting clip cards with dots & numbers
- 27 counting clip cards with numbers
- All components available in full-color and black 7 white
* You will need to provide clothespin clips, binder clips, or paperclips to complete the activities.