Do your kids struggle with their fine motor skills? These dot sticker activity number books give your kids the opportunity to build fine motor skills in a fun way while they are learning to count numbers 1-10 or numbers 1-20.
Peeling and applying sticker activities provide a great way to work on pincer grasp and hand-eye coordination.
This set includes two sizes of dot sticker counting books (for large and small dot stickers). Use the pages individually for number activities in your math center, or bind them together to make a hands-on number book for your kids. The activity is engaging for kids and easy to prep for you.
The number printables are perfect for your kids in preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, SPED, and OT. You can use them with bingo daubers, thematic stickers, q-tip painting, etc. - ideas are included.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
✅ SAVE TIME! - These counting and number books are easy to prep.
✅ VERSATILE! - Use the printables in a variety of ways.
- Assemble hands-on counting books
- Use the pages individually for number activities.
- Laminate the pages and use them as playdough mats.
- Use individual pages with mini-erasers or manipulatives.
✅ FLEXIBLE! - Use with dot stickers or in many other ways.
Large Dot Printables
- .75-inch dot stickers
- .5- inch dot stickers
- Thematic stickers
- Bingo daubers, dot markers, bingo markers
- Small manipulatives
Small Dot Printables
- .24-inch dot stickers
- .375-inch dot stickers
- Q-tip painting
- Print dots with the eraser side of a pencil
✅ EASY TO DIFFERENTIATE! - Use the number activity printables for many different activities.
- Numbers to 10
- Numbers 1-20
- Numeral recognition
- Composing and decomposing numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Number of the week or number of the day activities
✅ KEEPS KIDS ENGAGED! These hands-on math and fine motor activities are fun and motivating for young kids.
➡️ THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS DOT STICKER COUNTING BOOKS SET:
- 1-20 counting book pages with large dots
- 1-20 counting book pages with small dots
- Two printing options for easy prep
- Class Set - Print multiple copies of book pages on one sheet of paper makes it super easy to assemble books for an entire class quickly. Assembly directions are included.
- Home Set - Print multiple book pages on one sheet of paper so you can easily assemble a single book using minimal sheets of paper. Assembly directions are included.
➡️ WHO CAN USE THIS RESOURCE?
This product is appropriate for
- special education
- homeschool classroom
- occupational therapy
❓ DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Are you looking for some answers before making a purchase? Or maybe you have some questions about an activity you've already bought. Whatever it may be, feel free to reach out to me HERE. I'd be more than happy to assist you in any way I can.