Number playdough mats and ten frame mats. Use these printables for easy-to-prep number activities, number sense, numeral recognition, and counting fun for your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten classrooms, and at-home learning.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
Playdough ten frame math and number mats can be used with a variety of materials.
This activity includes:
- 0-20 playdough mats (in full-color and B&W)
- cover page (in full-color and B&W)
- printable counters (in full-color and B&W)
To use the pages as playdough mats you will need to print and laminate the full color or black & white mats. Kids can use a coil of play dough to fill in the large number and can place balls of play dough on the ten frames. In addition, to play-dough, the pages can be used with many other materials.
Here are some ways to use the mats:
- Use the black and white pages as coloring pages
- Use the black and white pages with a cover and create a number coloring book
- Use small items like buttons, coins, erasers, etc. to fill the numeral and the ten frame
- Use with sculpting foam, sculpting sand, or other sensory materials
- Use number stamps
- Use on a magnetic board or cookie sheet with magnetic counters
- Use bingo markers or cork with paint to stamp the dots in the ten frames
The pages can also be bound with the printable cover to create a book. Kids can look through the book, finger trace the numerals, and count the dots in the ten frames. The book can be made interactive by adding hook and loop tape to the ten frames and printable counters.
The mats are perfect for your math center and will provide opportunities to work on counting, one-to-one correspondence, numeral recognition, number word recognition, composing and decomposing numbers....