Use these fun 1-20 Number Playdough and Loose Parts Mats to teach counting and numeracy concepts in a fun, hands-on, multi-sensory way.
Includes 3 styles!
These easy-to-prep, brightly colored numbers mats are perfect for your preschool, pre-k and kindergarten classroom. Both full color and black and white versions are included! These can be used for at-home learning packets for preschoolers.
The half-sheet sized math mat printables will help your kids learn early math concepts. Use for a variety of learning levels. Activity ideas are included.
This resource contains the following components:
- 1-20 number mats with filled ten frames in full color
- 1-20 number mats with filled ten frames in black and white
- 1-20 number mats with un-filled ten frames in full color
- 1-20 number mats with un-filled ten frames in black and white
- 1-20 plain number mats in full color
- 1-20 plain number mats in black and white
The number play dough mats measure 4.25 x 8.5"
They will help your kids with:
- number recognition
- counting and cardinality
- one-to-one correspondence
- composing and decomposing numbers
- fine motor strengthening and control
Use them in a variety of ways:
- Playdough mats - use with play dough or other sensory materials
- Loose parts mats - use with erasers, counters, plastic bugs, rocks, etc.
- Coloring sheets - Use the black and white pages for coloring
- Finger tracing Sheets or books
- Make a number matching set