Penguin shape sorting. Perfect activity for your penguins and winter themes in preschool, pre-k, prekinders, early childhood classroom. ***Recently updated with even more shapes.
Students will have the opportunity to sort and identify shapes in this penguin themed activity.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
The set includes:
- 12shape sorting boards (8.5 x 5.5”)
- 12 male penguin cards (3.5 x 4”)
- 12 female penguin cards (3.5 x 4”)
Use the set in many different ways!
- includes directions for 3 different matching games/activities
- use the set in a toddler busy bag
- use for shape assessment
- use in a circle time
- use as a writing center activity
- create a “go fish” type game
- a busy book, a file folder game
- a pattern game with the set.
Each shape is a different color, so that children may even use the set to practice color identification