This squirrel and acorn fall math activity set is the perfect addition to your autumn units. Aligned and easily differentiated early math concept activities for kindergarten, preschool, and pre-k!
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will be able to download the PDF file upon your purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of digital downloads, your purchase is not refundable.
The set includes the following:
- printable five frame game boards
- printable ten frame game boards
- 2 styles of counters
- 2 different spinners
- 1-20 number cards
- 1-20 ten frame cards
- directions for construction and ideas for 15 different activities are included.
What can you do with the set?
- Fill the frame games reinforce concepts of one-to-one recognition, counting, simple addition, and simple subtraction.
- Ten frames and number cards can be used as play dough mats and a kinesthetic approach to learning numbers and counting.
- 2-sided counters can be poured out of a cup and placed on the frames as a hands-on method to teach and reinforce number composition and basic addition.
- Five and ten frames and two different colors of counters also can be used to work on the concept of decomposing the number 5 and the number 10.
- Reinforce numeral recognition and counting skills with matching games.
- Introduce fine motor practice with a post office/envelope matching game with the ten frame and numeral cards.
- Children can practice number matching, subitizing, and simple plus one or plus two addition with dice matching games
This activity set is appropriate for group or center activities in preschool, kindergarten, homeschool, or special education classrooms. This fun learning game will also be a perfect addition to a thematic unit on fall, autumn, squirrels, native animals, forest, or woodland animals.